Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Rampage: I don't care if I win or lose, it's win win

"Who you calling old, dawg?" said Quinton 'Rampage' Jackson at the UFC 135 press conference.earlier today. " I'm only 33, man. You all act like I'm Randy Couture's old decrepit ass ... goodness."
"You know, if I gotta represent the old school, then I gotta represent 'em. Hell, ya'll put me in that category, you know?"
"I was younger than him (Jon Jones) when I started in Pride, I was 21, 22, when I was fighting people like Wanderlei, so I guess so, I'm old school. With old school comes experience. He's the youngest champion, but I think he's the least experienced champion in UFC history. All this stuff don't matter to me, I just come to fight, get my belt back. That's the only thing I care about."
"I see Jon Jones getting destroyed. He's got my belt, man, I want my belt back, man, I ain't playing."
"I don't care if I win or lose. I'm already winning, I'm already successful. A lot of my friends I grew up with didn't make it, they ain't breathing. I feel like I'm already winning, you can't beat a guy like that, no matter what. I come to put it all on the line. I'm not coming with some crazy gameplan."
"All the pressure's on him, I'm in a win-win situation."
"The last time I was this confident I knocked somebody out in the first round and I got that belt."
"I don't need none of that (trash talk). I don't care either way. I just go out and fight. I'm not the internet guy."

No comments:

Post a Comment