Powered By Blogger

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Edgar excited about fighting UFC 144 in Japan


"I think they really appreciate the fighting spirit.," Edgar said "I bring it every time I fight, so I think they'll appreciate that."
For the first time in two years, Edgar gets to train for someone other than Penn or Maynard. His fourth-round TKO of Maynard last month in Houston, he said, was just what the doctor ordered – but he has no problem moving on to Henderson.
"It's really tough to predict how he's going to approach it and what he's thinking," Edgar said of his opponent. "I think Clay kind of drew him into that fast pace, anyway. Maybe he'll come in and be more technical, or maybe he'll be the one who wants to push the pace. That's the kind of guessing game we'll be thinking about these next couple of months."
source: heavy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment