Powered By Blogger

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Michael Bisping Wants Title Shot in 2012




People are going to say ‘oh he’s so full of himself’ but I think the fact of the matter is I’m one of the best. I’m one of the best in the world, simple as that really,” Bisping said during a recent appearance on MMAWeekly Radio.
“I’ve been fighting for a long time now. I’ve only ever been stopped once. I’m definitely one of the best middleweights in the world. I’m going to prove that. I’m going to take Miller out. He doesn’t even deserve to be in the same cage as me, and I’m going to get my shot at the world title next year.”
“It doesn’t matter who the champion is, I want to fight for the title, but I want to face Anderson Silva of course. Listen, I’m not about to sit here and disrespect Anderson Silva, the guy’s amazing. He’s pound-for-pound the best in the world and an icon of the sport. I’m a fan, I love watching the guy fight, but I want to fight him of course,” said Bisping.

Read More
source: mmaweekly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment